Sunday, December 9, 2012

Women Drivers

So last Thursday I got woken up by four teenage girls pounding on my door. Turns out they hit my car while parking. I'm not quite sure how you hit a parked car but they manged to do it. Luckily they just scratched it a little. Today I went to my parents house for breakfast and I re-installed the front passenger wheel well in my car that had been in my trunk for months. The next two weeks are supposed to be really busy at work and I have to work on Friday both weeks. This Saturday I am going out to dinner with my family to celebrate me and my mother's birthdays. Since I've already reached my goal weight I am thinking about calling my recruiter early, I'll tell you if I do. Check back soon for more updates!

Bonus Vlog, time lapse of my driving to my parents house. Please give me ideas for better Vlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment