Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Waiting Game

Today I turned my application in to my recruiter along with my personal documents. The next step is to take the ASVAB and get my physical. He said that wouldn't happen until January. He said it would take two days and that he could get me out of work under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA). I don't know exactly what date yet and I don't know how much advanced notice I will get. I guess now I have to tell my current employer that I might miss two days of work with little to no notice.

Also, Happy Birthday Mom!

3 comments:

  1. I hate waiting games. You get to chill out for Christmas and New Year's though, which is nice. Additionally, my computer is screaming at me. It is making obnoxious noises. How do I fix it? Do I have to unscrew stuff inside and take a can of air to it or something? Thanks in advance! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3bGROfv9Vg&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... what kind of noses... maybe... are there any wires touching a fan?

      Delete
  2. Do a Cheddar's review. Or a Phantom update. Or a year in review.

    ReplyDelete