Monday, December 10, 2012

Speed Things Up

After losing all that weight I thought, why slow down and wait until January to take the next step. Well I decided not to and called my recruiter today. He wasn't busy today so I just went in to see him. He took my height and weight again and wrote it down as 5'11" and 188 lbs. I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to beat my goal and lose that weight fast. After he got my height and weight he just gave me a form to fill out and told me to bring it back tomorrow along with my personal documents (birth certificate, SS card, etc.) I also have to bring my official college transcripts which sucks because one I have to pay $10 for them and two I have to drive to downtown Indianapolis tomorrow morning to get them. Check back for updates.

"If you're going to be successful you have to be willing to give up sleep." -Eric Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Yay for goal achievement! I hope your document acquisition goes well. Keep us posted on what you find out from your recruiter. When will you have an idea of a timeline for your departure?

    ReplyDelete