Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I am going to my parents house today to spend time with my family and cheat on my diet. My mom asked me if I wanted her to make me healthy food for Thanksgiving and I was like "hell no". It's Thanksgiving, the one day of the year when you are supposed to stuff yourself. Anyway I am under my weight loss goal so I can afford one day of gluttony. It's kind of strange to think that if I do make it into the Air Force that this might be the last Thanksgiving I get to spend with my family for a while. That said, I am so eager to join. I am a little nervous about getting in though, I've heard that they aren't recruiting very many people now and in order to get in you have to be very well qualified. I hope I do really well on my ASVAB and pass my physical exam. I am going to breathe a big sigh of relief after I get through MEPS and into the delayed enlistment program.I hope to know whether or not I am going to be able to join the Air Force sometime early 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment