Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Air Force

So as to get more content posted to this blog I am planning to do regular updates more often. I am going to put a complete recap of BMT on the back burner until I have enough free time to really tell the story the way I want to. In the meantime I am going to just post short updates about what I am doing on a day to day.

Today is the Air Force birthday! Yay!

I am doing well at McChord, I am still in tech school. I am learning a lot and keeping busy, one of the reasons I joined the Air Force was to see the world and meet new people. I am really doing those things, I work the most diverse group of people I have ever met. Some of them are my friends and some of them arent but you just learn to live with them. In the short time I've been in the Air Force I've done so many cool and interesting things. I've gone to a country dance bar in rural Texas, taken a boat ride down the canal in San Antonio, been to the top of the Space Needle in Seattle, gone to the Washington state fair, hiked 3/4 the way up Mount Rainier, crawled through the bowels of a C17, gotten autographs from KC Chiefs cheerleaders, and many other things. I bought a new Ford Focus so I can get out and enjoy the area around base.

No comments:

Post a Comment