Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July Weekend

It is 4th of July weekend here at Sheppard AFB and there isn't much to do. I am posting this from my iPhone so don't expect it to be long. My parents are mailing me my laptop and it should be here Monday. I will try to start writing about BMT this week but don't expect much until next weekend. The Internet here sucks so I bought a mobile hotspot, I hope it gets here by next weekend so I can start updating this blog. I haven't started classes yet so I am pretty much just killing time. I have seen The Hangover 3, Fast and the Furious 6, Star Trek: Into Darkness, and today I am going to see two more movies. That is pretty much all there is to do on base this weekend. Well check back next weekend and I should have new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment